Ep. 6 - What Are You Afraid Of?
What kind of fears, worries and shame plague the addicted and the betrayed? Do you experience these same fears?
P.S. there's a bonus Episode after this one!
We're learning to connect, to feel safe & confident in marriage. You can too! Listen in or watch the ugly crying on 20 raw conversations from our first season!
TIME CODES & SHOW NOTES
- 1:40: Talk about fears.
- 2:37: Listened to [Light the Fight Podcast] about Fear.
- 4:51: What kept Clark from disclosing to Linda instead of her finding out the way she did?
- 5:13: Rationalization and believing the lies Satan tells you.
- 6:00: How Clark actually helped for Halloween instead of complaining and feeling put out.
- 9:00: I'm not being dishonest for me, I'm just trying to protect her.
- 9:15: Awful fear of telling. One of the top lies, "if she only knew the terrible person that you are..." "You're never going to get over this." "I'll loose everything!"
- 13:30: Linda's fear. Clark is now doing better than Linda.
- 15:46: Infertility
- 17:26: The adversary is the enemy and feeds us the same fears!
- 18:15: Clark terrified of relapse.
- 28:00: Is there a way to fight through fears when one spouse doesn't want to do the work?
Sit down, get vulnerable (maybe also grab some cookies) and share what your biggest fear is with your spouse? or fears cause there could be more. Then talk about a plan to face your fears and continue forward through those fears.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Feeling alone was the WORST, share this with someone you think will benefit. Listen in or watch the ugly crying on 20 raw conversations from our first season!