Ep. 6.2 - Recovery & Separation
We kept rolling after Ep. 6 and Clark ended up talking about some ideas that he had for the Addicted to possibly do in the event of a separation to help build some safety and trust for the betrayed spouse. Listen up guys! Some spouses choose separation to help provide peace as they heal and it's hard for them to know if the addicted is actually doing recovery work. These are just some ideas he came up with for our unique situation, tailor what you do, to you and your spouse's needs.
Check out the book "Worth of Her Trust" for more awesome ideas!
TIME CODES & SHOW NOTES
- 5:05: Sisters who can't see the work? Watch their feet.
- 6:00: Separation makes it difficult to see progress.
- 9:13: Clark talks about what he would do if we were separated.
- 9:50: Being married to an addict is like being married to a huge dangerous sleeping animal and the betrayed has high levels of anxiety at all times which could mean separation is needed.
- 13:06: How Clark's recovery would look like if there was a separation.
- 21:00: The fight isn't against each other it's against sin.
This was a bonus episode so there's no homework for this one, however, check episode 6 for the homework where we talk about fears.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Feeling alone was the WORST, share this with someone you think will benefit. Listen in or watch the ugly crying on 20 raw conversations from our first season!