Yes...it's yet another Halloween Boo-ed Printable! But this one might be a little more Biblical.
Everything typifies of Christ and we were inspired by another poem by The McIllice Spot blog & BeenBooed and adapted the standard Boo-ed Poem and came up with our own!
Since this is the time for goblins and bats,
Halloween spirits, ghosts and cats,
Weird happenings and witches brew,
These are our Halloween wishes for you:
May the only ghost that comes to stay,
Be the Holy Ghost to light your way.
May the only spirit you chance to meet
Be the spirit of love and friendship sweet.
If you wish to make this a happier fall,
Continue this greeting, this phantom call.
Make 2 treats & print 2 copies from
Take them to 2 neighbors,
or maybe a stranger.
Don't let them see you, be sneaky, no doubt,
and make sure they hang this little ghost out!
You only have one day to act, so be quick!
Leave it at doors where the Boo hasn't hit.
These are our Halloween wishes for you,
And may the Lord bless you in all that you do!
- Add this to your cart and checkout (Won't be collecting CC info)
- Download and print in Black and White on cardstock or thicker paper.
- Get 2 gifts! - Could be 2 bags of candy, 2 kitchen towels or make/buy cookies, whatever gift you want
- Print 3 copies
- Cut the tag & door hanger from 1 of the copies and add it to your gift.
- Include the other 2 copies with your gift.
- Doorbell Ditch or Knock & Run! Don't let them see you, maybe with all these doorbell cameras you might need to wear a mask to be sneaky. Drop this halloween treat on their door step and run!
P.S. Our boys loved dropping these off late at night in their ninja suits, and it's perfect because we didn't want to be seen anyways.